12.4.10

Real Talk

I have decided before I post all the new shit I have received in the last few months I should shed some light on my records that I have had for a while. I will be uploading some of my past purchases.Sorry for the shit descriptions its late and Im lazy.


Narrows


This is Narrows 7" that came out on Deathwish a while back, The Vocalist from Botch and dudes from a slew of other bands. I hate the 45 hole other then that I like this record.


Trap Them -Seance Prime


This is my copy of Seance Prime on green that also came out a few years ago, I have seen these dudes play several times, always a good show.


Reign Supreme



I have not listened to their lp I have heard mixed reviews, but I loved this 7" I thought it ripped really catchy typical east coast hardcore stuff. The color on this is great too.



No comments:

Post a Comment