5.4.10

Fuck you Murry.

Compound Terror/The Communion


I have been wanting this split for a little while, so I was happy to see it online for 2$ Compound Terror play the usual mixture of Death metal and Grind. While nothing they are doing is innovative, I still enjoy it for what it is.


Food Not Bombs: A benefit for Reno

I saw this at the record store and decided to look at the track list on the back I figured since it was a band compilation for Reno It had to have some bands tied to Iron Lung in it. And I was correct Gob has a track on this compilation and that was enough of a reason to buy it for me. I don't know the story behind this comp. But I would be lying if I said I like most of the bands on it. This purchase was solely for the Gob track "Making The grade.


Just bought a new needle for my record player and My cat jumped on it and broke it. FUCK ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment