22.4.10

Still Birth - Tape

I found out about these dudes from another blog. Stillbirth are from canada and play Fastcore Im not going to go into it much more then that. This shits heavy and for a tape sounds incredible. I dont like comparing bands because most people disagree with me so fuck it. I managed to not say shit really but this tape is great super crunchy heavy stuff.

Excuse the shit reviews atleast you can enjoy the photo's...maybe.


Mehkago N.T. / Religious as Fuck

Mehkago N.T. / Religious as Fuck

Mehkagot N.T. Make the pissed off I hate the world style of grindcore you wish you could make. Released on Gainesville, Florida’s No Idea records. Mehkago N.T. comes with overwhelming music that makes your stomach ache. With one song being about murderers and deceivers “Fall of the Bastard” and the other “A never ending war”, there is definitely a healthy sense of hatred and loathing for certain kinds of people and senseless situation with no clear outcome. This music makes me want to use the word crushing a lot. With parts that make you want to sing out “A NEVER ENDING WAR” and “Fall OF A BASTARD FALL OF HIS EMPIRE” and low tuned riffs that could push through a wall, it is impossible not to clench your fist and bob your head along.

Religious as Fuck

With a stronger punk feel, R..A.F. Bring a different style of fast hardcore with an odd sense of melody at times.I had never really heard much about this band before this split but I look forward to hearing more, these dudes keep you waiting to hear what’s going to happen next. I am a huge fan of the guitar work on this side of the split.




2 comments:

  1. Dude they are becoming one of my favorite bands. You need to listen to those new tracks over and over.

    ReplyDelete