5.3.10

Vaccine "Demo"



This is my copy of the Vaccine demo that came out late last year. I was fortunate enough to get one of these before they sold out. Anyone who reads this blog probably knows who Vaccine is, fast pissed off straightedge ,hardcore. This is my favorite demo from last year, and one of my best purchases of 09. If you want a copy of this demo check out ebay periodically. But be willing to pay excess of 40 bones.


Rid the World "Demo"


Rid the world are from Cleveland, They play low tuned fast hardcore. This demo came out in 09 limited to 100 long gone now. Rid the world are blatant Infest worship, but they do it well. My only complaint is the lame joke in the intro. The packaging for this tape is incredible, pro tape with custom made sticker templates that look great, they also have printing on the tape case which turned out awesome. The insert is a play on the Infest break the chain image with a few alterations. Over all a good demo. I also happen to have an extra copy so if anyone is looking to trade or buy it let me know.


1 comment:

  1. i have a vaccine tape on they way. yes i paid a silly amount for it on ebay. next: pay a silly amount for the nazi dust demo tape.

    ReplyDelete