26.2.10

Hatred Surge, Worlds



Hatred Surge "Deconstruct" tape Released on Financial Ruin , this is the cassette version of Hatred Surges lp , This tape sold out really quick ,unfortunately I was not able to get a copy when It was originally put out so I picked this one up on ebay. I actually bought it from the guy who runs Financial Ruin. It was his last unused copy. I have seen this tape go for 40+ on ebay but I lucked out and got this copy for like 15$. This version also came with a patch and sticker as well.


Worlds "Demo"

Worlds 1st release (that I know of) also released on Drugged Conscience. Members of Assuck, Religous as Fuck, and Asshole Parade. Playing in my opinion straight grind. Great demo has been sold out for a long time. They have a 7" coming out on Vinyl Rites in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment