10.3.10

Branchdavidian - Party O 'clock


I received this along with another record I ordered, Branchdavidian play a thrashy type of hardcore. 2 of the 3 songs include lyrics that say "get the fuck out of my city," and the other one includes "get the fuck out of my kitchen". Another band that seems not to take themselves to serious, which Is a good thing I think. I really didnt have high expectations for this ep but Its great. It also comes in a nice off white color. Order it at Depleted Resource.


Vile Intent


Vile Intent play an Infest style of hardcore. This tape is really well recorded, especially for the type of music being played. They have some awesome background feedback throughout their music which I enjoy. This tape fast pissed off and heavy which always makes for a good mixture. My only qualm with this tape is the 2nd side, its essentially just an extended chord for 10+ minutes and I was not expecting it from what I heard on side 1. Some people can get into that kind of stuff but I cant. Overall though this tape was a pleasant surprise with some killer tracks.

No comments:

Post a Comment