31.7.09

Human Shapes "Demo" Tape

Human Shapes were from Syracuse New York. They were only together for a short period of time breaking up the day they released the tape. From what I have heard I wish they never broke up. They played a very lo fi style of fast hardcore with pissed vocals. My favorite track on the tape is “Oh Fuck off” with the lyrics reading “Oh fuck off you’re really not that tough. And neither am I, so why don’t we both shut up”. The last song is the wandering instrumental track that kind of just fades off .I really think these dudes had something good going, it a shame to hear they broke up. This is really good only 42 were made so the chances of getting ahold of one is pretty slim. if anyone really wants to hear this I will try to get it uploaded.

I also know that they are affiliated with Culture shock, pretty much the same dudes with one less member. I dont know if they came before or after but they are broke up also. You can get their 7" here at Barbarossa Records for $5.50 with shipping



Vile Gash "Demo Two"

If you dont already know Vile gash, they play a negative, dirty, fast hardcore style of music, They are from Columbus, Ohio. And they have recently been added to the Youth Attack roster. This is the second pressing of this tape limited to 88, Includes both demo's on opposite sides. Its sold out so download it somewhere. The demo's have obvious differences, but I like both alot.






1 comment:

  1. i am going to check out the Human Shapes, i like the song you mention sounds good.

    ReplyDelete