23.1.10

Spread for me

Suffer/Pathetic Human split

This is the Suffer/Pathetic Human split cassette that came out on No Patience a couple months ago. Only 80 copies of this tape were made and I was told by the guy who runs the label that I snatched the last copy. This recently was pressed on vinyl as well. If you live in America like me and dont want to spend shipping cost email bastardfeudalism@gmail.com for copies.


Heathen s/t ep

This is the s/t 7" from Heathen, now known as Heathen(s). Members of Cast Aside. Just fast hardcore , awesome record this is the second pressing, I know they have a demo, but it seems to be long gone, If you have it sell it to me. You can get the 7" here. They also have an Lp coming out soon.


Vaccine demo 7"

This is my copy of the Vaccine 7" on Clear, limited to 70 copies this is the vinyl version of their demo tape. Their demo tape was put out on Red Room records the vinyl release was put out by Red Room along with Clean Plate. I was also lucky enough to get a black copy as well. If you dont already know Vaccine and want to know about them check out Skull Fucked's blog he does a better job reviewing then I ever could.




And on another completely unrelated note. How the fuck is there not more coverage on the Mehkago N.T. Human Extinction ep, I own the vinyl but want to download it as well if you know where I can, let me know. There is not even a good quality picture online.

No comments:

Post a Comment