28.6.09

Kylesa "Unkown Awareness"

The dirtier the vinyl looks the more I tend to like it, needless to say I love the color of this . Artwork done by John Baizley, one track is from their new full length "Static Tensions" and the other track is simply labeled drum jam, which is pretty self explanatory. My favorite thing about it is dual drums it sounds really interesting.


These Arms Are Snakes / Russian Circles Split

Picked this up while on vacation to Atlanta. Cloudy clear (reminds me of the clear colored lollipops I used to get when my parents went to the bank) vinyl with plastic sleeve, although I think the clear plastic sleeve is not a bad idea it is more of a hassle then anything bends super easy.


Cower "Hatred Songs"


I stumbled upon this online when I was actually searching for a different record. It was super cheap, like $1.50 so I bought it. Turns out to be not that bad, just heavy hardcore with hints of wandering metal. You can buy it here.

2 comments: